Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Paint Chip Challenge

 The above picture was my completed quilt top during our Paint Chip Challenge reveal in 2009. We had to make a quilt using the colors on our paint chip card. I think we were supposed to add another color; thus, the fabric in the center...
This is the completed quilt. I did not like the center fabric, so I changed it so the appliqué would be the focus of the quilt. I plan to use this as a table topper during the holiday season. I am so glad to have another UFO completed! Happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. So much cleaner and crisper without the floral fabric in the middle. Very pretty - can't wait to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. You did a fantastic job....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! That's a BIG difference! What a lovely palette for your wonderful quilting. :)

    ReplyDelete