Sunday, November 18, 2012

Material Girl's reveal

Our Quilting Group, "The Material Girls, had their annual quilt challenge reveal. We have 17 in our group, not everyone was able to make it. Here are a few pics of some of the group.

Lynn-Marie, Janice, and Carol. 


Kathy, Deolinda, Barbara

Rita, Janice, and Elaine

Me

The challenge was a half-square triangle exchange. They were to exchange HST and then make a quilt. I did not participate because I have had this pattern waiting (for a few years-yikes) for me to make. I really like it, it looks somewhat western in real life! Now on to another quilting project.

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty. We have a very talented group of friends. And even more than talent, they are very very good people. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to have a pinning party for you! You have a lot of tops (including one for your mom) to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! I like it!

    Will it be done for BOTV 2013? :) Goals are good!!

    ReplyDelete