Sunday, January 27, 2013

Road 2 California 2013

 These were my roomies; Debbie Van Fossen, Kathy Morrison, and Barbara Sindlinger.

 Here are just a few of the quilts. Some of my pictures did not turn out, but what a beautiful show it was!


 This is my friend Debbie's quilt, it was beautiful hanging in the show, what an honor!

 And some of my "goodies" I found at the show... yes, I was "Bob's friend too"!!

I took a class with Kimberly Einmo. What a great time we had in her class. We laughed a lot, she was a "kick"! This is the most productive I have been in a class at Road :) The class was Lone Starburst using jelly rolls. This was my first time using jelly rolls, and I loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Was fun spending time with you too. When you put everything we bought together it sure doesn't seem like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time we had! Thanks for letting me be your roomie.

    ReplyDelete