Saturday, November 2, 2013

Purse continued….

 Here is the wallet I made to go with the purse made for my Mom (in previous post)

 This quilt is from the class I took last year from Kimberly Einmo at Road to California. I had to make my own design because I ran out of fabric strips (one of my good friends Barbara Sindlinger gave me the idea). This class was designed for using "jelly rolls" to make a quilt. This was a very fun class, and I would recommend anyone to take this class. I hope to get this quilted for one of my nieces as a gift for Christmas! Ha!

3 comments:

  1. You did the math and it worked! yea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goals are good!!

    Barbara can give you the exact countdown of quilting days left between now and Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Wallet is so cute. And I love the way the quilt turned out.

    ReplyDelete