Saturday, January 4, 2014

It's a new year!

 This is the Common Threads Quilt Guild opportunity quilt for 2014. It was hand quilted by Bethaney Kuenning, and I will be adding the scalloped binding. I love the purples, so beautiful!

This is a kit I bought at the PIQ show last year. It contained chenille fabric….what a mess that made! My brown carpet looked like it had snowed in red! It will be a great WARM addition to my couch sitting quilts during the winter months. Winter? What winter? It has been very warm this year. I am praying for rain….

2 comments:

  1. I love both of the quilts. The opportunity quilt will be a great fund raider for the Guild. And the Fannel one will look great on your sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both and bless you for putting the binding on that opportunity quilt.

    ReplyDelete