Sunday, November 16, 2014

My First…..

 Quilt retreat at Wonder Valley was great! Great views and fun with friends! I finished two purses and started, yes you guessed it, another baby quilt!!

The group! L to R . Barbara B., Lynn Marie, Elaine, Janice, Barbara S. and Kathy

 We had lots of room to sew!
 Barbara Brown worked on napkins and Aprons-sew cute!
 Here is one of Barbara S's. quilt tops, along with some of Lynn Marie's blocks.
 Janice finished (almost) quilting and binding her Vintage Moments quilt.
This is Elaine hiding behind her finished quilt top.
Kathy got tired of quilting her Clematis quilt, so worked on her Ipad :)

3 comments:

  1. So much fun. Thanks for doing all the leg work. Glad you liked the place and I can't wait for next year. I am working on my blog post now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wonder Valley! Glad you had a chance to experience it. After my first time, I was hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know why we keep going back. The place is great for quilt retreats. After all these years they know our what we need, set us up, then leave us alone to quilt. I'm so happy you were able to be there.

    ReplyDelete