Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Distractions...

 My Metro Rings is coming along. I am not the fastest quilter, but hopefully I can get this quilt done soon.
 My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this month. This is a picture taken of us when we were dating (we dated 6 years before we were married). One of my favorites, we were so happy and young!! (and still happy too-well, most of the time :) )
I also spent time with friends and family at the Clovis Rodeo in April. My sister rode in horse shows when we were younger, and she really enjoys the rodeos! (first one in pic)
I need to catch up on my Crossroads quilt along---happy quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Keep at it. You'll be done before you know it. I forgot you were doing the Crossroads. I have all the fabric and have been printing the pattern. I just haven't gotten to it yet. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a fantastic discovery. Quilts get done if you work on them!! It's amazing!! Keep at it. It feels so good when they're done.
    I'm also printing the Crossroads patterns but haven't started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 25th! Perfect occasion to inspire a wedding ring quilt, which, by the way, is lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete