Sunday, August 28, 2016

Gifts and boutique items


 My brother likes to make spaghetti and asked me to make him some potholders. He wanted the pot holders that would cover a pot lid when pouring out the water for the spaghetti. I was able to adjust a pattern I had and made these. The round pot holder is from "Purple Plum patterns".
These are cosmetic bags and a coin purse made for the Common Threads Quilt Guild boutique

I loved this pattern from "Pretty by Hand"s blog. These two bags were made for the boutique


This is from a pattern found in the Magazine "Quilts and more". It holds coloring pencils, and I will add one of the quilting coloring books that are so popular these days!

This bucket was made from a Pinterest site, but the directions were pretty hard to follow, so I kind of did my own thing!
Happy Quilting!

2 comments: