Wednesday, November 9, 2016

It's beginning...

 This is a pattern from "It's so Emma". I love this fabric line called "Ambleside"
 I made this quilt for my sister for Christmas. The center will fit her bed and the panels will hang along the sides of the bed. She lost her horse last year, so I know she will be happy to receive this quilt. It was quilted by Darby Meyer.
I also made a few Mug Rugs for my "nursing" friends. These will be part of Christmas giving. I am trying to get an early start!

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt using Ambleside turned out so pretty. You put that together pretty quickly. Good for you for getting a head start on your Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting an early start. Good for you! The quilts are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The It's So Emma quilt looks soothing. If it's one of your Christmas items, someone will be very happy.
    Congratulations on your early start . . . . wish it would rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete