Sunday, November 20, 2016

Oh Mother...

 For some reason, my Mom receives unfinished projects from some of her friends. She then gives them to me to finish. I guess she thinks I don't have enough UFO's of my own? Well, anyway...this one was too cute not to finish!
This swaddle blanket was made for my great niece/nephew to be. The baby is due in December, but they will not have a shower until January as they did not want to know the gender of the baby ahead of time.  A rare thing these days!
My Mom loves these purses, so I made her a new purse and wallet for her birthday. She requested black.

3 comments:

  1. How nice of you to finish the projects for your mom. The bear IS cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things, as usual. You are such a good daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mom appreciates all the extra sewing you do for her. (I know she does.) Anyway, you are a great daughter!

    ReplyDelete