Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017 New Year, new goals

 This is the first block for the "The Quilt Show's" Sue Garmon Block of the Month. So sad to hear that Sue Garmon has died since this posting. I will enjoy this years Block of the Month in memory of her.
My goal for this year is to quilt some of my completed quilt tops. Shown here are: Bonnie Hunter's En Provence Mystery quilt, still finishing the top. I have begun to quilt the Red/white/and blue quilt. Cross Roads Quilt Along by Fat Quarter shop, and Dulcet by "Its sew Emma" pattern are quilt tops I completed this past year. The quilt on the top is made using "Jason Yenter" fabrics. I added some appliqué butterflies to the quilt top. This was made about 5 years ago, so I really would like to get this quilted this year. As one of my favorite bloggers would say, "Goals are good"!

3 comments:

  1. I have a second Sue Garman quilt (along with the current BOM) to finish in her memory. I'm so glad I took a class from her.
    Good luck on making progress toward your 2017 goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goals are good. I can't wait to see you finish all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that some of them are finished in time for BOTV. :) (Entry deadline Feb 14)

    ReplyDelete