Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Multi-tasking

 I'm not sure if you would call this multi-tasking, but I do like having a few projects going at the same time! This is one of my UFO's that I will complete this year.
 I always enjoy hand work, so this is a new pattern I am working on. I have not used black as a background in any quilt, so this will be a little out of my box. I love my "friend" plaque given to me by a dear friend. I have pictures of some of my friends on my cutting table. They make me happy!
This is "The Quilt Show" BOM. This has really been a challenge! The next clue is already coming soon. I hope this quilt turns out square!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I like your TQS BOM. Great fabric choices. I had month 2 finished, but took it out to correct an error. Just starting month 3. I have 2 more days before I'm late!!
    If multi-tasking is working on two quilts - what is it called if you're working on more than 2??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking great. I do love your colors and fabric for the Quilt Show BOM. It's coming out so pretty. And your quilting on the teapot quilt is going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete