Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sisters Quilt Show, Oregon July 2017


 This is the group I traveled with to Oregon. We traveled to eight different towns to shop at quilt stores. 
(Barbara Sawyer, Elaine Berry, Debbie VanFossen, Barbara Sindlinger, Diane Mitchell, Janice Minyard, and Kathy Morrison)
 We also wanted to see Barn Quilts. We were able to find two barns
 Our small quilting group is named "Material Girls". So we had to get a picture next to this sign. This quilt store was in Redmon Oregon.
 We also went on a garden tour. The homes were beautiful, and the settings for the quilts were perfect
 This picture was taken in the backyard of one of the homes
 This was a small quilt show they held at Black Butte Resort. 
 This was the reason we traveled to Oregon. To see the Sisters Quilt show.

Debbie VanFossen and I taking a photo opportunity. A young girl had made this sign to help her make money for a school trip.

3 comments:

  1. So fun. So many pictures I'm having a hard time choosing which ones I want to use on my blog. You are a great traveling partner. Glad you were able to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm enjoying seeing the pics. One of these days...if I had a bucket list, this might be on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great trip. Wonderful friends, fun shopping, and lots of quilts!

    ReplyDelete